Cushman & Wakefield today reported gross revenue increased 14.0% to a record $2,849.0 million for the year ended December 31, 2014, compared with $2,498.6 million for the prior year. Adjusted net income increased 33.3% to a record $61.6 million, compared with the prior year of $46.2 million.
Full Year HighlightsCommission and service fee revenue increased 15.9% to a record $2.1 billion;
- Commission and service fee revenue increased by double-digits in all three regions: 15.2% in the Americas, 14.9% in Europe, Middle East and Africa and 25.0% in Asia Pacific;
- Commission and service fee revenue increased across Corporate Occupier & Investor Services, Capital Markets, Leasing and Global Consulting;
- The value of Leasing transaction volumes increased 15.6% to a record $63.9 billion;
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 21.0% to a record $175.4 million;
- Adjusted net income increased 33.3% to a record $61.6 million;
- Acquired Massey Knakal Realty Services, New York’s No. 1 Investment Sales firm for 13 consecutive years based on the number of transactions.